Packaging: 6 pieces / box
Wearing time: monthly (day and night)
Air Optix Night and Day Aqua contact lenses are designed for monthly wear. The lenses should be removed from the eyes overnight and stored in contact lens solution. Although these lenses are also suitable for extended (night) wear, please consult your eye doctor about this option. If your doctor agrees to extended wear, you can wear the lenses for up to 30 days and 29 nights, even at night.
Air Optix Night and Day Aqua contact lenses have an exceptionally high oxygen permeability, which ensures sufficient oxygen supply to the cornea during sleep. This makes them suitable for extended wear.
Air Optix Night and Day lenses are among the highest quality lenses available. These lenses are manufactured with a very small diameter (DIA = 13.8 mm), so make sure that the lens parameters are right for you before you buy.
Maximum comfort day and night for 1 month!
Who are Air Optix® Night & Day® Aqua lenses recommended for?
This lens is designed for people who don't want the hassle of daily insertion and removal. They are also recommended for those who:
- want to wear monthly contact lenses but do not want to care for them
- spend long hours at the computer
- spend a lot of time in a smoky, air-conditioned room
- experience dry eyes and irritation when wearing their current lenses
- are looking for the healthiest and most comfortable solution.