SOLO-care Aqua solution with case
Instructions for use
- Wash and dry your hands with a clean towel.
- Remove the lens case.
- Remove the lens and place it in the palm of your hand.
- Drop at least 3 drops of SOLO-care Aqua on both surfaces of the lens.
- Gently rub the lens in a circular motion for at least 10 seconds.
- Flush the lens with SOLO-care Aqua solution while continuing to rub the lens between your index and thumb for at least 10 seconds.
- Place the lens in the case and fill it to the mark with fresh SOLO-care Aqua solution.
- Close the case.
- Repeat the process with the other lens.
- Soak the lenses in the solution for at least 5 minutes.
- Then the lenses can be placed directly on the eyes.
- Pour the solution out of the case, rinse with fresh SOLO-care Aqua solution and close the case until next use.
- If you have stored your lenses in the same SOLO-care Aqua solution for more than 30 days, pour out the solution before use, repeat the rubbing cleaning process and disinfect the lens again in SOLO-care Aqua solution for at least 5 minutes.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the solution or sensitivity to silver or other metals.
- Do not use SOLO-care Aqua solution for heat disinfection.
Rules of precaution
- Do not use the solution beyond the expiry date.
- Check the cap on the bottle for any loose cap before first use. If so, unroll it and check that there are no holes in the top of the bottle. Then roll the cap onto the bottle completely so that the cap punches a hole in the top of the bottle. From here you can use the care liquid.
- Return the bottle after use.
- Once opened, the solution can be used for 3 months. Pour out any remaining solution.
- Do not touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface for risk of contamination.
- Use a new cap for each bottle of SOLO-care Aqua solution.
- Storage below 25*C.
- Consult your fitter before making any changes to the dispenser.
- Always use a fresh SOLO-care Aqua solution, do not reuse the solution once it has been used because of the loss of disinfectant effect.
- NEVER pour SOLO-care Aqua solution into another bottle.
- SO DO NOT dilute or mix SOLO-care Aqua with another solution, as this will change its effect.
- NEVER DO NOT allow contact of your lens with non-sterile liquids (including tap water and saliva) due to the risk of microbial contamination, which can lead to permanent eye damage.
- Always use SOLO-care Aqua with its own case.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your doctor/prescriber for concurrent use of any medication and contact lenses.
If you experience persistent discomfort and irritation after using the solution, remove your lenses and consult your eye doctor/optician.
MicroBlcok™ lens case
The MicroBlcok™ antibacterial lens case may become slightly discoloured over time, but this will not affect the antibacterial effect.
Composition: disodium edetate, polyhexamethylene biguanide HCl, poloxamer, sorbitol, sodium chloride